International Orders Guide
- If you live outside of Japan,
we suggest you use the AbHerï Onlinestore below.
- AbHerï Onlinestore for overseas ▶
- *If you live in Japan, please use the existing online store.
- We will make your jewelry after receiving your order.
- It takes about two months from order (payment) to shipping.
- For shipping to overseas, you can order at the duty free price of the item plus shipping charges.
- In addition to the above amount, customs duties and fees may apply depending on the country.
About shipping and fees
- Items are generally shipped via FedEx.
- 【Countries that ship via FedEx】
- The following areas are available for shipping.
- Please contact us if you have any questions about shipping to countries not listed below.
- *If we find that we cannot ship to a country after payment has been made, another shipping method will be considered.
- *Due to the temporary suspension of regular FedEx flights due to COVID 19 from 2020/04, all flights will be Priority flights.
- 1st area
Standard (Economy) : 7,000 yen / Priority : 14,000 yen
- Mainland of China、Hong Kong, Taiwan, Thailand, Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Korea, Republic of the Philippines, Vietnam, Macao
- 2nd area
Economy : ￥8,000 / Priority : ￥15,000
- India, Australia, New Zealand, USA, Canada, Mexico, Mongolia
- 3rd area
Economy : ￥10,000 / Priority : ￥18,000
- Brazil, Argentina, Colombia, Germany, United Kingdom, Italy, United Arab Emirates, Ireland, Netherland, Austria, Greece, Greenland , Switzerland, Sweden, Spain, Denmark, Norway, Hungary, vatican city, Finland, France, Kingdom of Belgium, Portugal, Poland, Monaco, Luxembourg, State of Israel, Panama
- 4th area
Economy : ￥12,000 / Priority : ￥20,000
- Bangladesh, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Russia, Turkey, Iceland, Bulgaria, Maldives
- 【 For shipments shipped to mainland China by customs broker 】
- Shipments will be cleared and delivered by FedEx.
- Orders under 99,999 yen ・・・・ 20,000 yen per piece
- Orders over 100,000 yen ・・・・ 20% of the total price
- *Shipping charges and per item charges are to be paid separately.
- *We will need a photo or copy of your ID card for customs clearance.
- *According to Chinese customs regulations, there is a limit for individuals to import items of 1,000 RMB (about 18,000 yen or more) at a time.
Therefore, if you buy more than one item, we will have to ship them separately.
In this case, you will need to provide ID cards of plural people.
About customs duties
- Customs duties in the importing country will be charged by yourself.
- Please contact us if you need repair or resizing after your purchase.
- Please note that we may not be able to accept repair depending on the contents.
- If we are able to do so, the customer will be responsible for all shipping and handling costs from overseas to Japan.